Bravecto is an oral chew that delivers 3 months flea and 4 months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto provides 3 months flea efficacy, a time period that covers the entire flea life cycle.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas
- Highly palatable so easy to administer
Bravecto can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
Not for use in cats.
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age only or dogs weighing less than 2kg
Posted by Beanie on 7th Oct 2018
Have been using this brand for a while now and keep coming back due to the ease of the product and its length of time it works for. Our dog is a little fussy when it comes time to take the tablet but and he knows but some mild bribery he takes it. Very easy to order and quick delivery
Posted by Unknown on 7th Mar 2017
Was easy to order and shipment was quick
Excellent Flea & Tick protection
Posted by Chris Jones on 4th Oct 2016
Our dog is fussy. We break the tablet up & mix it into mince meat.Small bite size meat balls. She knows her tablet is mixed in. She's happy as & flea less. No sign of any ticks.