Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner
Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a moisturising, lightly fragranced shampoo, and helps those who suffer from dry and itchy skin.
The Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Dogs and cats with normal skin will benefit from:
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula that allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers
Aloveen is also ideal for dog and cats with allergies. Pets with allergies often suffer from dry and itchy skin. Two common types of skin problems include ATOPY and CONTACT ALLERGY. Atopy is often used to refer to a condition of suffering multiple allergies, including those to various airborne pathogens, dust mites and pollens. A contact allergy can be caused by anything that the animal’s skin comes into contact with, such as certain types of grasses. It usually causes irritation of the feet and belly.
Two important aspects of treating allergies can be done with Aloveen shampoo and conditioner:
- Soothing the skin with both the superfine colloidal oatmeal particles and aloe vera
- Removing the allergens (e.g. pollens) from their skin with the gently foaming shampoo base
Aloveen Intensive Conditioner:
Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is the perfect complement to Aloveen Shampoo. It is designed to be left on the coat, however some pet owners may prefer to rinse the conditioner off, which is also fine. It is excellent when used between baths as a grooming aid. Aloveen Intensive Conditioner is:
Some dogs have severe allergies or other skin conditions and will also require medications from their veterinarian. Dermcare Vet strongly encourages you to seek further veterinary advice if you feel that more treatment is required in addition to your Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner.
Tips for using Aloveen Shampoo and Aloveen Intensive Conditioner:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Shampoo to several points and massage in gently. Using a sponge can help with the lathering action.
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points to facilitate coverage.
- Massage in thoroughly.
- Can be rinsed lightly or left on the coat.
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 7 | Next
soothing excellent shampoo
Posted by Penny on 23rd Feb 2017
This is a lovely product - it smells great and is soft and soothing on the skin of my two pups, one of whom gets some rashes. I get the large 1 litre bottle and it lasts both dogs all year so it is not expensive for the quality
Nothing smells Better!
Posted by Audrey on 24th Aug 2016
I have two German Shepherds, the breed is know for having sensitive skin, so this oatmeal based shampoo is not only gentle on this skin but ... I kid you not, leaves them smelling DEVINE! I love snuggles on the couch when watching TV after they have been bathed :) oh ps great price too, vet sells it for much more!
Posted by Bianca on 2nd Jul 2016
I love this shampoo, it is really good for dogs who have sensitive skin or when you dog has itchy skin, it is soothing for them because of the oatmeal.
Posted by shihtzu lover on 8th Jun 2016
very good on my shihtzus hair and they smell lovely after bath time and great for sensitive skin
Only USE this Product
Posted by Dawn Wilson on 1st Feb 2016
My Dogs are quite sensitive the grass and this product is the best and i have always used it.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 7 | Next