Panoramis is a monthly, chewable tablet for dogs that; treats, prevents and controls fleas, controls flea allergy dermatitis, prevents heartworm disease, and treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm and whipworm infections. Panoramis combines two trusted active ingredients to provide protection for your dog against these potentially dangerous parasites.Convenience. Proven effectiveness.
All in one chewable tablet.
Benefits of Panoramis:
- Kills fleas, treats and prevents infestations
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls intestinal parasite infections (adult hookworm, roundworm, whipworm)
- One easy-to-administer chewable tablet
With Panoramis, you can play with your dog immediately after treatment. There is no need to isolate your pet. Just treat and play!
Panoramis is an ideal choice for:
- Dog owners who dislike mess and inconvenience
- Households with children or other pets
- Dogs that swim or are washed frequently
- Dogs with dermatological (skin) conditions requiring topical therapy
Your veterinarian will know
Your veterinarian is your best source of advice about your dog's healthcare.
As with other monthly heartworm preventatives, your dog should be tested for heartworm infection before starting Panoramis.
To minimise the likelihood of fleas continuing to jump onto your dog, it is important to treat all household pets with an approved flea protection product.
If a dose is missed and the monthly interval between doses is exceeded by less than 14 days, immediate administration of Panoramis with food and resumption of a monthly dosing schedule will minimise the opportunity for the development of adult heartworms, intestinal worms and reinfestation by fleas. Consult your veterinarian for advice if the inter-dosing interval has exceeded six weeks.
Customers also viewed