Bravecto is an oral chew that delivers 3 months flea and 4 months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto provides 3 months flea efficacy, a time period that covers the entire flea life cycle.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas
- Highly palatable so easy to administer
Bravecto can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
Not for use in cats.
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age only or dogs weighing less than 2kg
Posted by Unknown on 7th Mar 2017
Was easy to order and shipment was quick
Excellent Flea & Tick protection
Posted by Chris Jones on 4th Oct 2016
Our dog is fussy. We break the tablet up & mix it into mince meat.Small bite size meat balls. She knows her tablet is mixed in. She's happy as & flea less. No sign of any ticks.